Setup and Manage Salesforce Communities Implementation
what are communities in Salesforce ?
Communities is a hub where can your Employees, Customer and Partners be gathered at one place. It helps to users share information and collect updates from partner or external users to track company. By using communities you can easily connect with internal users, portal users and external users.
Implementation Guide to setup Salesforce Communities
Login to your account
1. Click on setup and search for communities
2. Click on Communities Settings
3. Click on check box Enable communities
4. Type your request domain and click on check availability
5. if it is already taken you will get error like below image
6. If your domain is availability like below image click on save
you cannot change domain name once you have created. So we suggest you that keep you company name as be your portal domain name.
7. Click on OK on pop up
8. click on open and click on new community.
9. Select any template you want to create. we have various template customer Account Portal, Customer Service, Partner Central.
10. Click on Get started to ahead with next stage.
11. Type name of your community need to be and URL name is optional, If you are planning to create multiple portal for organisation. Make Optional name as Unique that need to be easily identify and click on create.
12. Wait till couple of minutes to generate community to create.
Hurry !!! Now you have created your new community.
Now you can Manage Salesforce Communities and share them to users to access the portal.
Please comments us for more updates and share to other to help.
Keep Visiting us for more updates
Like us for more updates
Fb Page : ForceLearn
keep share to help others 🙂 🙂 🙂